It is reported that low efficiency and poor loading arrangements in UPS solutions can waste around one third of direct and indirect energy.
This is very costly to your organisation.
NSSE offers all of their customers their Eco service, NSS-ECO, which calculates your current efficiency figures and costs, and proposes a greener, more energy efficient solution resulting in low heat output, lower C02 emissions, a smaller foot print and most importantly of all, lower fuel bills.
We will calculate how quickly an NSS-ECO solution can pay for itself and go on to save your organisation precious capital through energy saving directly (and indirectly) year on year.
NSS-ECO technology at work
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce your measured footprint through more efficient, smaller UPS solutions thus freeing up valuable space in size restricted areas.
- Improved energy efficiency allows for the equipment to pay for itself (sometimes within 2 years) and continues to provide substantial savings to your organisation year on year through reduced electricity consumption and energy bills.
- Salix finance delivers 100% interest-free capital to the public sector to improve their energy efficiency and reduce their carbon emissions. The loan is made to procure a more energy efficient solution with the monetary savings being used to pay back the interest free loan, the UPS solution costs your organisation nothing and goes on to provide further savings year on year once the loan is repaid – http://salixfinance.co.uk/
- For private sector organisations, the energy saving upgrade can be claimed back through the government’s Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) Scheme. The scheme enables businesses to claim a 100% first year capital allowance on investments of energy saving equipment, against the taxable profits of the period of investment. The capital cost of purchasing a new UPS solution is written off against taxable profits – https://etl.decc.gov.uk/etl/site/about.html