NSSE offers a complete range of services that include:
- Maintenance Contracts for UPS and Generators
- Electrical Installation, commissioning and decommissioning for UPS and Generators
- Battery replacement and disposal for all makes of UPS systems
- Site Surveys for UPS and Generators
NSSE’s wide range of maintenance contract solutions for UPS and Generator systems are designed to suit all requirements and budgets. We support 95% of all UPS manufacturers systems and offer comprehensive coverage on stand-alone and parallel solutions.
Our contracts are tailor made to cover all your UPS and Generator systems and whilst we feel our maintenance contracts offer excellent value, we further offer a competitive pricing structure for multiple units across one or more sites and for 1 to 5 years contracts.
Our maintenance options for consideration include:
- 4 , 8 hour and next day response times
- 1 or 2 annual Preventative Maintenance Service Visit options
- Full Technical support ‘in hours’ and 24/7/365
- Emergency coverage 24/7/365
- Parts inclusion offered
- Labour inclusion for unplanned emergency call outs
We do not define our service contracts by any set parameters but instead allow you, our customer to determine which options best serve your needs and then tailor a solution accordingly.
For further information on any of the above, please contact us