The ATS offers an affordable solution for those wishing to add power redundancy to networking equipment like switches and routers. This automatic transfer switch will power them from 2 different sources. Should one power source fail, the alternate one will switch over with no interruption to the connected equipment. Eaton ATS can be connected to multiple devices at the same time while saving the cost of expensive redundant power supplies.
- Provides power redundancy to IT equipment.
- Alternative to expensive redundant power supplies available from networking equipment vendors.
- Compact, 1U rack form factor.
- Seamlessly switches from one power source to the other.
- Network management on ATS 30 and ATS 16 Netpack versions.
- LCD with metering and basic configuration capabilities.
|Ports and connections|
|Input||2 x IEC C20|
|Output||8 x IEC C13, 1 x IEC C19|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Dimensions and weight|