Eaton Gigabit Network Card M2Network_M2
SNMP Network Card with Gigabit speed and enhanced cyber security.Call our sales team for pricing on 0333 222 4000
Please note - this product goes end of life January 2024. It is replaced by the Eaton Network M3 SNMP card.
The successor to Eaton's Network-MS SNMP card, the Network-M2 Gigabit Network Card is the latest UPS connectivity device that delivers IT professionals with new and exciting capabilities and features. The first UPS connectivity device to meet the UL 2900-2-2 cyber security standard, the Gigabit Network Card improves power system reliability by providing warnings of pending issues to administrators and helping to perform orderly graceful shutdown of servers and storage.
• Gigabit speed: compatible with better performing, cost effective and widely deployed gigabit network switches
• Compliance with Gigabit only data center networks
• Cybersecurity enhancements, including stronger encryption, configurable password policy and usage of CA and PKI signed certificates
• Real-time clock with battery backup and NTP
• Increased memory for improved operation and larger data storage
• Modern user experience with latest web technology
• Secure SMTP for email alerts
|Fast Gigabit ETHERNET, 10/100/1000 Mbits, autonegotiation, HTTP, HTTPS 1.1, TLS 1.2, SNMP V1, SNMP V3, NTP, SMTP, SMTPS BOOTP/DHCP, CLI, SSH, ARP
|Dimensions and weight