ePDU G3 Managed models allow complete lights-out control and metering of devices including devices powered across multiple ePDUs. They include IEC Class 1 (±1%) billing grade accuracy, an advanced hot-swap meter with LCD pixel display showing V, W, A and kWh, and the ability to daisy chain 8 ePDUs to share the same network connection and IP address.
2 FREE IEC Lock Cables with this product.
- End to end IEC Plug Retention prevents accidental disconnection when coupled with NSSE's IEC Lock cables.
- Allows device level metering over A and B feeds.
- Input and Phase Metering, Circuit Breaker Current Metering, circuit Breaker status monitoring.
- Level 3 PUE measurements.
- Switch and Meter Equipment on/off across both A and B feed (Requires Daisy Chained ePDUs).
- Sequence Outlets to avoid in-rush current, to ensure equipment starts in correct order.
- Highly secure with user access control, password protection and SSL configurable to 1024 or 2048 bit.
- 60 Degree C operating temperature.
- Colour-coded outlet and branch circuits for simple load balancing
- Eaton Hydraulic–Magnetic Circuit Breakers with accidental trip protection.
- Low-profile form factor: 52mm wide x 53mm deep on most models.
- En masse configuration and update available via Intelligent Power Manager software.
- Single Pane Monitoring of many ePDUs+UPS as part of the power chain, & graceful Equipment shut down via Intelligent Power Manager.
- Installation: Button mounting on rear & side + variable mounting system.
|Ports and connections|
|Output||16 x IEC C13|
|Communications||HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, Telnet, FTP, SNMP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, RADIUS|
|Dimensions and weight|
- Eaton ePDU FAQ
- EMAB03 Datasheet
- EMAB03 Technical Drawing
- G3 ePDU Managed Brochure
- G3 ePDU Quickstart
- Optimising Power Distribution