IEC Class 1 (1%) billing grade accuracy, an advanced hot-swap meter with LCD pixel display showing V, W, A and kWh, and the ability to daisy chain 8 ePDUs to share the same network connection and IP address.
2 FREE IEC Lock Cables with this product.
- End to end IEC Plug Retention prevents accidental disconnection when coupled with NSSE's IEC lock cables.
- Securely allows remote control and remote rebooting.
- Switch equipment on/off across both A and B feed (Requires Daisy Chained ePDUs).
- Sequence outlets to avoid in-rush current, to ensure equipment starts in correct order.
- Input and Phase Metering, Circuit Breaker Current Metering.
- IEC outlet eGrip plug retention: retains all standard IEC plugs.
- 60 Degree C operating temperature.
- Colour-coded outlet and branch circuits for simple load balancing.
- Eaton Hydraulic–Magnetic Circuit Breakers with accidental trip protection.
- Low-profile form factor: 52mm wide x 53mm deep on most models.
- En masse configuration and update available via Intelligent Power Manager.
- Single Pane Monitoring of many ePDUs+UPS as part of the power chain, & graceful Equipment shut down via Intelligent Power Manager.
- Installation: Button mounting on rear & side + variable mounting system.
|Ports and connections|
|Output||16 x IEC C13|
|Communications||HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, Telnet, FTP, SNMP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, RADIUS|
|Dimensions and weight|