The RE Series of pre-configured racks provide simple to choose options to meet the requirements of common application demands. Designed for fast and easy set-up, the RE Series is provided with features IT specialists need in an affordable, ready-to-go enclosure including casters, lockable side panels, step-less rail positioning, U-markings and a grounding kit.
Coupled with UPS and PDU, NSSE's Power Pod solution offers everything required for today's demanding IT environments.
- Sturdy rack frame
- 4 infinitely adjustable 19” mounting rails with U-markings
- Plain top panel, 2 cover plates for optional airflow or cable management brush inserts
- Perforated steel or glass front door
- Split rear doors (800 mm wide models) or single rear door (600 mm wide models)
- Swing handles with key lock
- Lockable sides, (no-sides version also available)
- Casters and levelling feet
- Grounding kit
- 2 years’ standard warranty
|Dimensions and weight|
- Eaton Re Series Datasheet 27 42U
- Eaton Re Series Rack Installation Guide
- Eaton RE Series Rack Selection