The Galileo T (Tower) UPS from Borri offers a high level of protection for networking equipment, security systems and critical applications. High efficiency reducing energy costs and environmental impact makes this solution a commercially beneficial UPS system capable of providing long-term savings through reduced energy usage.
- Input Power Factor 0.99 and THD <3%.
- USB and RS232 communication ports included.
- One slot auto-sensing for communication cards.
- Audible alarm alerts upon utility power and UPS status change.
- Remote emergency power off for immediate UPS shutdown.
- Programmable switched outlet group for setting load priorities.
- Full compliance with all international product standards.
- Smart cooling system ensuring further energy savings.
- High double conversion efficiency and ECO mode for low running costs and environmental impact.
|Ports and connections|
|Output||3 x IEC C13|
|Communications||USB, EPO, RS232|
|Typical backup time at 50% load (mins)||12|
|Typical backup time at 70% load (mins)||9|
|Output power (VA)||1000|
|Output power (Watts)||900|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Dimensions and weight|