Borri Ingenio Max UPS (3:3)Ingenio Max
200kVA UPS with low Total Cost of Ownership, high efficiency, compact solution, perfect for data centres, health, finance, and industrial processing.
This UPS system requires professional hard‑wired installation.Call our sales team for pricing on 0333 222 4000
Reliable uninterrupted quality power for all critical applications in networking and medium to large data centres, health, finance, industrial processing. Exceptional efficiency is achieved through the integration of the superior three level Green Conversion patented technology from Borri, which boasts double conversion efficiency up to 97% at 25% load, whilst reducing switching stress on all power components. This ultimately extends UPS component life and can result in up to 33% energy savings.
The Ingenio Max UPS provides highest efficiency and 100% expected battery life, ensuring reduced Capex and Opex.
- Continuous savings with three level Green Conversion technology, providing high efficiency and UPS components’ life extension.
- Capital expenditure protection thanks to hot expandability and load based shutdown in parallel systems.
- Reduced floor space, lower environmental footprint with transformer free design and common battery management.
- Clean mains and full compatibility with Genset (gen set/gen-set) operation due to low input current distortion and soft start.
- No extra costs for electrical infrastructure oversizing and power factor correction thanks to 0.99 input PF.
- High flexibility for all types of loads with full output power rating and different operating modes.
|UPS Technology||Online (Double Conversion)|
|Ports and connections|
|Input||3 phase hardwired|
|Output||3 phase hardwired|
|Communications||RS232 serial port, USB port, Web/SNMP, ModBus, Relay, Modem cards; Remote panel; Monitoring and shutdown software|
|Output power (VA)||200kVA|
|Output power (Watts)||200kW|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/380, 230/400, 240/415 VAC 3 phase + N|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/380, 230/400, 240/415 VAC 3 phase + N|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60Hz (45-65Hz)|
|Dimensions and weight|