The Leonardo T (Tower) UPS from Borri offers full On-Line double conversion technology for maximum reliability and protection. It features easy user-replaceable battery access and can accommodate additional external battery modules for longer autonomy (please contact us for run-times and costs).
- Input Power Factor 0.99 and THD <6%.
- High double conversion efficiency and ECO mode for low running costs and environmental impact.
- Smart cooling system ensuring further energy savings.
- Full compliance with all international product standards.
- UPS and display panel can be rotated allowing tower or rack-mount configurations.
- Remote emergency power off for immediate UPS shutdown.
- Audible alarm alerts upon utility power and UPS status change.
- One slot auto-sensing for communication card.
- RS232 communication providing UPS management.
|Ports and connections|
|Input||Single phase hardwired|
|Output||Single phase hardwired|
|Communications||RS232 card, EPO. Optional: RS485 card, dry contact card, SNMP card|
|Typical backup time at 50% load (mins)||25|
|Typical backup time at 70% load (mins)||17|
|Output power (VA)||6000|
|Output power (Watts)||5400|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Dimensions and weight|