The Eaton 9155 UPS provides premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete power protection solution. The 9155 can be equipped with an integrated, customisable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch and is available with a choice of runtimes to suit every budget and application.
The 9155 UPS systems can be configured to provide up to 30 minutes autonomy (runtime) from just the internal batteries. More EBMs (External Battery Modules) can be added for greater runtimes.
- Compact design with internal batteries and optional integrated manual bypass switch.
- Delivering more real power with optimal 0.9 output power factor reduces need to oversize.
- Reliable backup is further enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABM™) that by using an innovative three-stage battery charging system significantly extents battery lifetime.
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with HotSync paralleling technology that enables paralleling up to four 9155 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy
- User-friendly LCD interface with wide range of connectivity options, makes 9155 easy to use and safe to operate.
- Innovative technology and design makes 9155 a truly sustainable solution by featuring high system efficiency and power density.
|UPS Technology||Online (Double Conversion)|
|Ports and connections|
|Input||3 phase hardwired|
|Output||Single phase hardwired|
|Communications||XSlot connectivity (Web/SNMP, ModBus/JBus, Relay, Hot Sync)|
|Output power (VA)||8kVA|
|Output power (Watts)||7.2kW|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/380, 230/400, 240/415|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/380, 230/400, 240/415|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions and weight|