Eaton 9SX Tower UPS (1kVA - 3kVA)9SX1000i
Online (Double Conversion) UPS and successor to the hugely successful 9130 in compact Tower form.Call our sales team for pricing on 0333 222 4000
- Eaton 9SX 1000i Tower UPS
- Eaton 9SX 1500i Tower UPS
- Eaton 9SX 2000i Tower UPS
- Eaton 9SX 3000i Tower UPS
This new offering from Eaton offers advanced protection for IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom, Industrial and Medical.
With its Double-conversion topology, the Eaton 9SX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency. It's internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault whilst an external maintenance bypass is also available as an option for easy replacement or servicing of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton's ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%. The 9SX also provides recommended replacement date for batteries.
- The 9SX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
- The UPS offers Serial, USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power® software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
- The UPS is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognised by the UPS.
|Ports and connections|
|Output||6 x IEC C13|
|Communications||Ports - 1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for Remote Power Off + 1 mini-terminal block for Output relay. Slot - 1 slot for Network-M2, Network-MS, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards|
|Typical backup time at 50% load (mins)||14|
|Typical backup time at 70% load (mins)||7|
|Output power (VA)||1000|
|Output power (Watts)||900|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Dimensions and weight|