The launch of the Eaton 9395 UPS in 2007 set a new standard in three-phase transformer-less power protection technology. Now the Power Xpert 9395P brings you even more benefits, through proven technologies and advanced features. The Energy Saver System (ESS) improves efficiency levels to 99% by suspending power modules when double conversion is not required. It switches to double conversion mode in less than 2 milliseconds in event of pre-set input limits being exceeded.
View the 9395P LCD touchscreen demo here
- 250kVA - 1.2mVA capacity
- Flexible scalability and layout arrangement
- Easy maintenance through 'service disconnect' feature whilst still supporting the load
- Intelligent battery charging through Advanced Battery Management
- High efficiency even when UPS load levels are low
- Wide power factor range meets rapidly changing load power factor without de-rating
- One static switch per UPS enables the full bypass capacity to be achieved from day one.
- Producing 18% less heat helps reduce the need for cooling
- Better performance and a lower overall cost with proven high reliability
ETL (Energy Technology List)
The Eaton 9359P UPS is on the ETL. If you are a business that pays income or corporation tax, you be able to claim 100% first year capital allowance on this product (providing it is on the ETL at the time of purchase).
|UPS Technology||Online (Double Conversion)|
|Ports and connections|
|Input||3 phase hardwired|
|Output||3 phase hardwired|
|Communications||X-Slot connectivity (Web/SNMP, ModBus/Jbus, Relay, Hot Sync, ViewUPS-X remote display)|
|Output power (VA)||1.2mVA|
|Output power (Watts)||1.1mW|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/380, 230/400, 240/415|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/380, 230/400, 240/415|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions and weight|