APC Smart-UPS Line Interactive (Rack/Tower) SMX SeriesSMX750I
Advanced line interactive power protection for servers and network equipment with extended runtime options.Call our sales team for pricing on 0333 222 4000
- APC Smart-UPS X 750VA Rack/Tower
- APC Smart-UPS X 750VA Rack/Tower with AP9631 network management card
- APC Smart-UPS X 1000VA Rack/Tower
- APC Smart-UPS X 1500VA Rack/Tower
- APC Smart-UPS X 1500VA Rack/Tower with AP9631 network management card
- APC Smart-UPS X 2200VA Rack/Tower
- APC Smart-UPS X 2200VA Rack/Tower with AP9631 network management card
- APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA Rack/Tower
- APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA Rack/Tower with AP9631 network management card
Please note: "NC" versions have an AP9631 network management card preinstalled in the SmartSlot.
The world’s most popular network and server UPS, Smart-UPS are ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices.
Trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world Smart-UPS models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS. Rack- mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection solution. This extended run SMX Series of Smart-UPS has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data network power protection.
Smart-UPS accessories include additional manageability options through the Smart-Slot interface, an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. A variety of backplate PDU options, external standard and switched PDU options, management devices, service products and mounting options are also
available These accessories can customize your solution to increase availability, adaptability, serviceability, manageability and performance.
|Ports and connections
|8 x IEC C13
|RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
|Typical backup time at 50% load (mins)
|Typical backup time at 70% load (mins)
|Output power (VA)
|Output power (Watts)
|Input Voltage (Volts)
|Output Voltage (Volts)
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)
|Dimensions and weight