Essential for ensuring appropriate temperatures for your UPS system, the Eaton Environmental Monitoring Probe enables you to remotely monitor temperature and humidity. In addition, the EMP also allows you to monitor the status of two additional contact devices, such as a smoke detector or open-door sensor all through Eaton's IPM (Intelligent Power Manager) software or a compatible web browser.
- When temperature and humidity values exceed user-selectable limits, the event is logged in the ePDU event history log.
- The EMP monitors temperature and humidity information of any environment that you want to protect your critical equipment and will measure temperatures from 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C) with an accuracy of ±3.6°F (±2°C).
- The EMP measures relative humidity from 10% to 90% with an accuracy of ±5%.
- It can be located away from the ePDU with a CAT5 network cable up to 65.6 ft (20 m) long.
- The hot-swap feature simplifies installation by enabling you to install the probe safely without turning off power to the ePDU or to the loads that are connected to it.
- The EMP monitors the status of the two user-provided contact devices.
- Temperature, humidity, and contact closure status can be displayed through a web browser, a serial interface, or an onboard LCD interface.
- User-selectable alarm thresholds enable you to define acceptable temperature or humidity limits.
- Email notification through Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), using email client software when acceptable alarm limits are exceeded or contact status changes.
- Changes in external contact status are logged in the ePDU event history log.
|Ports and connections|
|Communications||10/100Mb ConnectUPS-X, ConnectUPS-BD and ConnectUPS-E with FW V3.01 and higher|
|Dimensions and weight|