APC Smart-UPS Line Interactive (Rack) SMT SeriesSMT750RMI2UC
Advanced line interactive power protection for servers and network equipment.Call our sales team for pricing on 0333 222 4000
- APC 750VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS
- APC 750VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS with AP9631 network management card
- APC 1000VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS
- APC 1500VA 1U Rackmount Smart-UPS
- APC 1500VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS
- APC 1500VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS with AP9631 network management card
- APC 2200VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS
- APC 2200VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS with AP9631 network management card
- APC 3000VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS
- APC 3000VA 2U Rackmount Smart-UPS with AP9631 network management card
Please note: "NC" versions have an AP9631 network management card preinstalled in the SmartSlot.
The world’s most popular network and server UPS, Smart-UPS are ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices. This SMT series of APC UPS systems offer standard runtimes and do not have the ability for additional battery packs. For the extended runtime series, please see our SMX range of APC Rack/Tower Smart-UPS systems.
Trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world Smart-UPS models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPSs. Rack- mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection solution.
Smart-UPS accessories include additional manageability options through the Smart-Slot interface, an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. A variety of backplate PDU options, external standard and switched PDU options, management devices, service products and mounting options are also
available These accessories can customize your solution to increase availability, adaptability, serviceability, manageability and performance.
|UPS Technology||Line Interactive|
|Ports and connections|
|Output||4 x IEC C13|
|Communications||RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB|
|Typical backup time at 50% load (mins)||16|
|Typical backup time at 70% load (mins)||8|
|Output power (VA)||750|
|Output power (Watts)||500|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Dimensions and weight|