Eaton G3 Basic ePDUEBAB01
Reliable and cost effective power distribution.Call our sales team for pricing on 0333 222 4000
- EBAB02 - C14 / C13 x 8
- EBAB19 - C14 / C13 x 12
- EBAB03 - C14 / C13 x 16
- EBAB21 - C20 / C13 x 16
- EBAB22 - C20 / C13 x 20, C19 x 4
- EBAB04 - IEC60309 / C13 x 20, C19 x 4
- EBAB05 - IEC60309 / C13 x 20, C19 x 4
- EBAB00 - IEC60309 / C13 x 36, C19
- EBAB11 - IEC60309 / C19 x 6
- EBAB01 - IEC60309 / C13 x 3, C19 x 6
The G3 Basic ePDU models include both rear and side button mounting system and Eaton's patented variable mounting system, colour-coded outlet sections, a low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature.
2 FREE IEC Lock Cables with this product.
- End to end IEC Plug Retention prevents accidental disconnection when coupled with NSSE's IEC Lock cables.
- High operating temperature for best-in-class power management.
- Available in horizontal and vertical solutions for a wide range of key applications.
- Clearly labelled circuits simplify load balancing.
- Cost effective solutions to meet your basic PDU needs.
- 15A to 30A up to 208V to offer a variety of plug and outlet configurations.
- UL 60950 compliant to meet industry requirements.
- Comprehensive power management through Eaton 's Intelligent Power Manager.
- Integrates with Eaton network closet, server room and data centre solutions.
|Ports and connections|
|Input||IEC 60309 32A 3Ph|
|Output||3 x IEC C13, 6 x IEC C19|
|Dimensions and weight|
- Eaton G3 ePDU Brochure
- Optimising Power Distribution
- Eaton ePDU G3 Operations Manual
- Eaton ePDU G3 Installation & Quick Start
- Eaton ePDU FAQ
- EBAB01 Datasheet
- EBAB01 Technical Drawing