With a fully microprocessor-controlled inverter, the Sentinel Pro uses double conversion technology to produce a consistent and reliable output voltage. Available in a power range of 700-3000VA, the Sentinel Pro UPS is an excellent budget UPS system capable of providing extended runtime through additional External Battery Packs.
The ER models are required where more than 2 battery packs are required and are built with more powerful battery chargers for the most critical environments requiring extended runtime lasting several hours.
Our friendly sales team will be pleased to assist with run times and battery information, give us a call today.
Users can choose from several operating modes to either boost performance or reduce energy consumption:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
|Ports and connections|
|Output||4 x IEC C13|
|Communications||1 x USB port + 1 x RS232 serial port + 1 X Communication Slot for Network card|
|Typical backup time at 50% load (mins)||11|
|Typical backup time at 70% load (mins)||8|
|Output power (VA)||1000|
|Output power (Watts)||900|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220 / 230 / 240|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220 / 230 / 240|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Dimensions and weight|