Eaton 5PX UPS (Gen 2)5PX1000IRT2UG2
The new Eaton 5PX Gen 2 UPS offers Unity Power factor (W=VA), increased runtimes and 11% more power than other UPS in its class.Call our sales team for pricing on 0333 222 4000
- Eaton 5PX 1kVA UPS Gen 2
- Eaton 5PX 1kVA Netpack UPS Gen 2 (includes network card)
- Eaton 5PX 1.5kVA UPS Gen 2
- Eaton 5PX 1.5kVA Netpack UPS Gen 2 (includes network card)
- Eaton 5PX 2.2kVA UPS Gen 2
- Eaton 5PX 2.2kVA Netpack UPS Gen 2 (includes network card)
- Eaton 5PX 3kVA UPS Gen 2
- Eaton 5PX 3kVA Netpack UPS Gen 2 (includes network card)
The new Eaton 5PX Gen 2 dual UPS (Rack or Tower mountable) provides line-interactive backup power and scalable run times for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment. With a next-generation intuitive LCD display, energy consumption metering down to the outlet group level and up to 99% efficiency, the 5PX is the perfect UPS to protect modern IT equipment. Eaton's ABM (Advance Battery Management) significantly extends the battery life compared to traditional charging.
Increased runtimes are possible by adding further EBMs (External Battery Modules), our friendly team will help calculate your requirements.
- Eaton 5PX Gen 2 provides Unity power factor (W=VA) capability.
- With 11% more power than other UPS it can protect more.
- Energy Star 2.0 certified, 5PX Gen2 offers best-in-class efficiency performance to reduce energy consumption and
- When operating in battery mode the 5PX provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as
active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
- Each 5PX Gen2 battery configuration provides the best size/runtime ratio.
|UPS Technology||Line Interactive|
|Ports and connections|
|Output||8 x IEC C13|
|Communications||1 x USB port + 1 x RS232 serial port + 1 X Communication Slot for Network-M2, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards|
|Typical backup time at 50% load (mins)||17|
|Typical backup time at 70% load (mins)||8|
|Output power (VA)||1000|
|Output power (Watts)||1000|
|Input Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Output Voltage (Volts)||220/230/240|
|Power Supply Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Dimensions and weight|